Dasein Dome Satchel Top Handle Handbag Zip Wallet Elegant Shoulder Bag with Lanyard
With its pretty silver hardware, adjustable and removable shoulder strap and structure, this flat-bottomed beauty is the perfect size for everyday use, from office to shopping, to brunch on weekends.
Why buy Dasein handbags?
* Cut out the middle man and can offer you prices close to the wholesale price.
* Can resolve any order related issues as soon as possible with US local customer service.
* Each item is shipped directly from Amazon Warehouse or Los Angeles.
* Our warehouse business requires us to be one of the first to deploy the latest trends in the world of fashion.
* We offer free standard delivery in the 48 contiguous United States.
"Dasein" is a German word of existentialist philosophy that basically means "to be" or "to be there". When we created Dasein, we wanted our bags to showcase the person behind the fashion accessory, rather than the brand itself. We believe in creating a fashion that fits the individual expression rather than selling expensive designer logos. With all that we sell at an affordable price, we are making the latest trend of the season in handbags available to all fashionistas. Go ahead, get the great bag you've always wanted at an incredibly low price.
Find the front of Dasein! Shopping is more than just buying!
SIMPLE ELEGANT DESIGN: combine this stylish binder with your everyday outfit. Its clean, classic shape and simple elegance make the transition from work to shopping and brunch on weekends. You can not be wrong
DURABLE MATERIAL: this dome handbag is crafted from faux buffalo leather and silver finishes
EXTERIOR: top zipper with two zippers, lower protector feet, double rolled carrying handles, detachable shoulder strap, zipper pocket at the back
INSIDE: light beige fabric lining, zipper pocket and multi-function pockets with double zipper, central slide divider for organization
SIZE: 15 "(bottom) L x 9.25" H x 5.5 "D. 5.5" Drop. 42 "shoulder strap included Dasein Accented dust bag included
(as of Nov 03,2019 00:24:02 UTC – Details)