S-ZONE Soft Leather Wallet for Women Card Holder with Two Wallets Coin Purse
– A snap closure pocket. Quick access to your phone or small change, it can accommodate a 4.7 "phone
– A wrist strap. Multiple uses, it can be worn as a big wallet / purse / purse
– Three large compartments. Enough space to hold your passport, checkbook or currency
– A zipped pocket. You can put discrete coins or notes
– Twelve card slots. Clear layout and keeps your cards organized
Basic information Mark: O-ZONE
Equipment: Premium PU leather
Dimensions: 7.48 "L x 3.93" L x 1.97 "H / 19 x 10 x 5 cm
Weight: about 0.51 lb / 0.23 kg
1.The bright color difference can be caused by other reasons such as different monitor models, background, etc.
2. This bag is made of premium PU leather. So there may be a slight leathery smell caused by storage and shipping when you get it. It will disappear after a few days of broadcasting.
3.Please confirm the size according to our description instead of photos and allow the normal error in the form of half an inch.
O-ZONE is a brand specializing in leather bags, and has been very picky among the materials chosen for the details of the know-how. Each bag you have received has gone through hundreds of procedures to ensure its excellent quality. More fashionable bags @ S-ZONE.Material: Made of high quality PU leather and durable gold-tone hardware with a coffee-colored lining
Frame: Exterior – 1 snap closure pocket (accommodates 4.7 "phone) Interior – 3 open pockets (accommodates 5.5" phone), 1 zippered pocket, 12 card slots. Sufficient space to hold your daily cards such as credit cards, insurance cards, ID cards, passports, checkbooks, bills and paper money
Features: Its plain design is perfect for all handbags. Smooth zipper and sophisticated seams reflect its durability
Utility: elegant appearance, practical structure. He also comes with a strap. You can use it as a big wallet / clutch purse / purse
Dimensions and weight: (L x W x H) 7,48 "x 3,93" x 1,97 "/ 19 x 10 x 5 cm Net weight: 0,51 lb / 0,23 kg
(as of Jan 30,2019 00:15:20 UTC – Details)